Download Bank Financial Management Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of MBA, M.Com and PGDFM can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Bank Financial Management Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Bank Financial Management Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Bank Financial Management|
|Useful for||MBA, M.Com and PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
Chapters and Topics in Bank Financial Management Study Materials
- Financial System: An Overview
- Financial Management in Banks: An Introduction
- Financial Analysis of Banks
Management of Funds: Sources
- Management of Owned Funds
- Management of Borrowed Funds
- Cost of Funds
Management of Funds: Investments
- Bank Investments: An Overview
- Short Term Investments
- Investment in Treasuries and Other Securities
- Investments in Fixed and Other Assets
- Investments in Foreign Exchange
- Risk Management: An Overview
- Credit Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Asset Liability Management
- Bank Mergers and Acquisitions
- Accounting Policies and Standards
- Pricing of Bank Products and Services
Bank Financial Management Study Books PDF
|Banking and Finance||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have given the Unit wise PDFs of Bank Financial Management, click on the link to download :
|Management of Funds: Sources||Click Here|
|Management of Funds: Investments||Download|
|Risk Management||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Lovely Professional University
- Jaipur National University
- University of London
Subject in the Semesters
Bank Financial Management subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA II Semester
- M.Com III Semester
- PG Diploma in Financial Management
Important Questions in Banking and Finance
Here we have mentioned some of the important questions in Bank Financial Management subject :
- Briefly explain the role and functioning of the financial market.
- Write a brief note on debt market in India and explain why it is not popular compared to equity market.
- Explain the scope and objectives of financial management in Banking.
- Differentiate between common size analysis and trend analysis.
- What are the important sources of borrowed funds for banks? Briefly explain.
- What is LAF? Why has it been introduced in India?
- What is international and multinational banking? Define its conceptual framework?
- Discuss investment decision-making process followed by banks in allocating funds.
- What are short-term securities? What is their role and importance in the operation of money market?
- Define internal rate of return. Discuss the technique of computing IRR of a bond.
- What are zero-coupon bonds? How do you compute the yield on such bonds?
- Why banks are not able to recover their outstanding dues?
- How does foreign exchange markets operate?
- Why do banks go for mergers? Explain the reasons with suitable examples.
- Discuss the different types of Bank mergers that are taking place in India in recent time.
- What is Operational Risk Management?
- Explain the role, scope & objectives of ALM function in a bank.
- How does liquidity risk arise and what are its components?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Bank Financial Management Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.