Check out the Avantika University Admissions 2021. The University provides courses of Under Graduate and Post Graduate in the areas of Engineering, Design, and Fashion. Admissions are in Process. Applications will be accepted through online mode only. Students will be offered admissions based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Exam conducted by the University. Through this article, you will get the details of Admissions, Important Dates, Application Process, Courses Offered, etc. Read the below article, to get the latest updates on Avantika University.
Table of Contents
Avantika University 2021
|Name of the University||Avantika University|
|Location||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||B.Des, B.Tech, B.Des Fashion, M.Des|
|Admissions Based||Entrance Test|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Avantika University
Avantika University is a private, cross-disciplinary university based in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is India’s first design-centered university. Maharashtra Institute of Technology’s Institute of Design gives support to the University and will begin offering bachelor’s and master’s courses in design in 2017.
The university provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and executive programs in Fashion design, industrial design, architecture, and engineering.
The campus spreads over 1300,000 sq. ft, with academic, administrative, residential, sports and convention space. It also has the facilities of contemporary design studios, labs, and lecture theaters. High-speed digital connectivity, online libraries, interactive classrooms, and data centers are also available on campus.
|Form Submissions||10th March 2021|
|Design Aptitude Test||4th April 2021, Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|DAT Result||19th April 2021|
|B.Des Fashion Studio Test and Personal Interview||Will Update Soon|
|B.Des Fashion Final Result||Will Update Soon|
The following are the eligibility conditions required for UG & PG courses :
|B.Tech||Based on JEE Main Test Marks and Candidates should be completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as subjects|
|B.Design (Industrial Design & Communication Design)||Based on DAT scores and 10+2 Merit of any stream|
|M.Design (Industrial Design & Communication Design)||Based on DAT score
Should be completed Graduate from any recognized University
Follow the below steps to fill the application form :
- Go to the official website of the University i.e., https://www.avantikauniversity.edu.in/
- Click on Admission Tab > Apply Now.
- You will directed to a new page.
- If you are a new user, get registered by entering the details of Email Address, Contact Number, Password, and Confirm Password.
- If you have already registered, Enter your Email and Password and click on login button.
- Fill out the other details in the form such as uploading documents etc.
- Make payment of fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
Yashi Harmor says
- We have been an intrigal part of the beginning of Avantika University’s Journey. It was exciting and overwhelming for all of us. Our connect with Avantika has been and will always be special. The learnings we had there for both Academic and …More
One World says
- It was a good experience at the university as it is under construction. We were there to visit the university and found that the work is also incomplete so we had postponed the visit. Now we are again planning to visit the university, soon going to see the architecture
- One the finest University where design and engineering education is provided in an innovative way. World-class infrastructure and facilities.
Campus : Avantika University, Vishwanathpuram, Lekoda Village (7 Km from Chintaman Ganesh Temple),
Ujjain – 456 006, MP, India.
Contact Us : +91 7723013459, +91 7723013455, +91 734 259 6600, +91 734 259 6700
We hope that you may get complete details on the Avantika University Admissions 2021. We have provided the University’s Admission details like Applications, Admission Process, Programs, Duration, Eligibility, Important Links, Fees Structure, Administration, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.