Check out the AUJ Courses and Syllabus 2020 – The University provided all UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses. Candidates who are willing to join this University were checking for their courses & Syllabus. Through this article, we are going to provide कृषि विश्वविद्यालय जोधपुर Syllabus 2020, Courses List, Duration, Chapters, Topics, year-wise Courses, Sem wise Syllabus, Download Syllabus PDF. Continue reading this article, to get more information on Agriculture University Jodhpur Courses and Syllabus 2020.
Useful Links :
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Admissions
- AUJ Time Table
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Results
- AUJ Question Papers
- AUJ Admit Card
Table of Contents
AUJ Courses and Syllabus
|Name of the Organisation||Agriculture University Jodhpur|
|Location||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Courses||UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses|
|Category||Courses & Syllabus|
|Official Website||Click here|
Agriculture University, Jodhpur was established on 14th Sept 2013 by the Government of Rajasthan under AU, Jodhpur Act 21 of 2013. The university has its own institute of diploma & three colleges to provide highly competent educated human resources in agriculture & allied sciences besides 2 agricultural research stations, 1 each in zone Ia & IIb & three agricultural research substations, 1 in each zone to prepare, plan & perform highly need-based research but naturally rich bio-diversified zone of the country.
The University is situated about 600 KM away from New Delhi towards west, about 350 KM from Rajasthan capital Jaipur city, 10 KM away from Jodhpur Railway Station & 7 KM from Jodhpur Bus Stand on NH65 (Jodhpur-Bikaner road), opp. of Mandore Railway Station at Mandore, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342304, India. The University’s objective is to serve the farming community through the transfer of agricultural technologies ensuring the latest quality technologies in all its outputs.
AU Jodhpur Courses List
Here we have provided all the courses list:
- B.Sc. Hons in
- M.Sc. (Ag.)
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Plant Pathology
- Extension Education
- Food Technology
- Ph.D. in
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
Courses and Duration
|B.Sc. in agriculture||3 years|
|M.Sc. in Genetics and Plant Breeding, Horticulture, Plant Pathology, Extension Education, Entomology, and Food Technology||2 years|
|Ph.D. in Agronomy, Genetics and Plant Breeding & Horticulture||3 years|
Download AUJ Syllabus PDF
Here we have provided the department wise syllabus for all courses:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- M.Sc. Ag. and Ph.D. (Agronomy)
- M.Sc. Ag. and Ph.D. (Genetics And Plant Breeding)
- M.Sc. Ag. and Ph.D. (Horticulture)
- M.Sc. Ag. and Ph.D. (Entomology)
- M.Sc. Ag. and Ph.D. (Extension Education)
- M.Sc. Ag. and Ph.D. (Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry)
- M.Sc. Ag. and Ph.D. (Agriculture Statistics & Computer Application)
- M.Sc. Ag. and Ph.D. (Molecular Biology and Biotechnology)
- M.Sc. Ag. and Ph.D. (Plant Physiology)
- Minor/Common Courses For M.Sc. students
- PGS Courses (Non-Credit) Compulsory for M.Sc. & Ph.D.
How to download Syllabus PDF
Steps to download AUJ Courses and Syllabus PDF:
- Go to the official website of the University – http://aujodhpur.ac.in/
- From the home page, click on the ‘Education’ tab.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the ‘Academics’ option. Again click on the ‘Syllabus’ tab.
- A page with selected programs with their syllabus links will appear. Scroll down & click on the desired link to open its syllabus.
- A page with Syllabus PDF will display on the screen.
- You can also download & Save the syllabus PDF.
Agriculture University, Jodhpur
Mandore, Jodhpur – 342304
We hope you may get complete details of AUJ Courses and Syllabus 2020 – Courses list, Duration, Sem wise Syllabus, Chapters, Topics, Courses & Syllabus, Download syllabus PDF, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.