Check out Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admissions 2021. ABVHV provides education in hindi medium for various UG and PG courses. The admission process of ABVHV can be done both online or offline mode. Admissions will be offered to the students based on the Entrance test result and Merit. The University provides courses in the fields of Science, Arts, Commerce and Law. Through this article, you will get the details of ABVHV Admissions, Application Process, Fee Details, Eligibility Criteria,etc. Read the below article to know the updates of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya.
Table of Contents
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
|Name of the University||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi VishwavidyalayaAtal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya.|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||MA Hindi literature, B.Com, BBA, LLM, MA, M.Sc, M.F.Sc, BA, B.Ed,etc|
|Admissions Based||Entrance Test, Merit & Interview|
|Admission Starting Date||March 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is a state university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India that was established in December 2011. The university is named after Hindi poet and former Prime minister of India, Atal Bihari Vajpayee. ABVHV is provides the studies in the language of Hindi, it is opened the first engineering course in India to be thought of the language of Hindi in the year 2016.
The University offers under graduate and post gradute courses in the field of Arts, Medicine, Mass Communication and Journalism, Fine Arts, Engineering, Law, Mathematics, Education, etc.
The following are the eligibility conditions required for UG & PG courses :
- Under Graduate Courses : Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board with minimum 55% aggregate.
- Post Graduate Courses : Students must be completed Graduation of relevant discipline (related to the course chosen) from recognized University.
Follow the below steps to fill out the application form :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on ” Admission session 2019 – 20 ” tab availabe in Important links section.
- Click on the link ” Application Form “.
- Fill all the basic details in the form such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, etc.
- Upload relevant document of 10th and 10+2.
- Click on payment option.
- You can pay the application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|For General/OBC||Rs 1000/-|
|For SC/ST||Rs 750/-|
- Notification regarding increase in the dates of filling the application form for the examination for the session 2020-21.
- Notification regarding increase in filling dates for the examination for the session 2020-21.
- Notification regarding filling of application form for the examination for the session 2020-21.
- Notification regarding online fee payment of courses conducted in academic department and study centers.
The below mentioned courses will be offered at ABVHV :
- MA Hindi Literature
- Hindi Prompting
- Environmental Law
- Cyber Law
- MA Journalism and Mass Communication
- BA Journalism and Mass Communication
- M.Sc Physics
- M.Sc Chemistry
- M.Sc Mathematics
- Vedic Mathematics
- M.Sc Biodiversity Conservation and Management
- MA Yoga Science and Medical Management
- M.Sc. Yoga Science and Medical Management
- B.A. Yoga and Naturopathy
- B.Sc. Yoga & Naturopathy / Nutritional Diet & Mental Health
- Yoga and Naturopathy
- Yoga teacher training
- Yoga instructor training
- Commerce and Management
- Law Department
- Engineering Department
- Fine Arts
- Computer Science
Prateek jaiswal says :
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is a state university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was established in December 2011. The university is named after Hindi poet and former Prime minister of India, Atal Bihari Vajpayee.…More
- Very good
SHUBHAM JAIN says :
- Good initiative of Professional education in Hindi medium at a time of starting,but now forgets its main motto of Establishment to Ppl who faces difficulties in Foreign (English)language.
Pallavi Choudhary says :
- Teachers are excellent well educated & highly qualified 👍🏼👍🏼 present campus that is Minto hall ( old vidhan sabha ) have poor infrastructure .Many swift changes are required in current scenario to make it a well established …More
Soumya Lokhande says :
- Best education developing country making Hindi popular increasing India’s pride.
Rating : 4.1/5
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi University
Nirmala Devi Marg, Rajharsha Colony, Kolar Road,
Bhopal – 462042 (M.P.)
Tel: 0755-249 1051/52
We hope that you may get complete details on the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admissions 2021. We have provided the University’s Admission details like Applications, Admission Process, Programs, Duration, Eligibility, Important Links, Fees Structure, Administration, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.