Download Artificial Intelligence Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for School of Computer and Information Sciences(SOCIS). These Study Books will be helpful to the courses like CSE, IT. Candidates are advised to download these Materials from our Exams Time website by the links given below. Through this article, you will learn the important concepts of Problem Solving and Search techniques, Knowledge Representation, etc. Our main aim is to provide qualitative books and notes to the students for their Exam Preparation.
Table of Contents
Artificial Intelligence Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Artificial Intelligence|
|Category||School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)|
|Useful for||B.Tech in CSE, IT, MCA|
|Course Type||Under Graduation and Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
AI Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Problem Solving & Search Techniques
- Intelligent Agents
- Expert Systems
- Systems For Imprecise/Incomplete Knowledge
- Deductive Inference Rules And Methods
- The First Order Predicate Logic (FOPL)
- A.I. Languages-2: PROLOG
- A.I. Languages-1: LISP
Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Intelligent Agents
- Expert Systems
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master of Computer Applications (MCA), B.Tech in CSE & IT. The following university students can download AI study materials :
- Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUK)
- Guru Jambheswar University
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women
- Biju Patnaik University
- Jaipur National University
- Lovely Professional University
Subject in the Semesters
Artificial Intelligence subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Tech IT V Semester
- CSE V Semester
- MCA V Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Artificial Intelligence subject :
|Problem Solving & Search Techniques||Download|
|Knowledge Representation||Click Here|
|Handling Uncertainty||Click Here|
|Applications of Artificial Intelligence||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Artificial Intelligence study materials :
- Explain the difference between a logical operator and a non-logical operator; any symbolic logic uses only logical operators?
- Differentiate between an expression that is a well-formed formula wff of PL and an expression which is not a wff.
- Explain the difference between various types of wffs, viz, valid wff; consistent wff, invalid wff and inconsistent wff.
- Discuss the concepts of ‘intelligence’ and artificial intelligence’.
- Explain Resolution method for FOPL to solve problems involving FOPL reasoning.
- Explain Resolution method for PL and apply it in solving problems requiring PL reasoning.
- Explain the declarative style and logic programming style of problem solving, which form the basis of PROLOG programming.
- Explain how PROLOG system solves a problem?
- Explain the significance of the operator Cut and operator Fail and further should be able to use the operators ‘cut’ and ‘fail’ in programs to solve problems.
- Define the concept of an agent?
- Explain the structure of an agent?
- Explain the concepts of a ‘rational agent’ and ‘rationality’?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Artificial Intelligence Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.