Check out the Admission Notifications of Anna University 2021. The University provides applications under UG, PG & M.Phil. Programs. It also provides applications for MBA, MCA & M.Sc. Programs in Distance Education. Through this article, we are going to provide the details of the Anna University (அண்ணா பல்கலைக்கழகம்) i.e., Application Process, Admissions, Academic Calendar, Courses offered, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Administration, Fees structure & Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information about Admissions 2021.
Other Links :
- Anna University Admit Card
- Anna University Results
- Anna University Courses and Syllabus
- Anna University Time Table
- Anna University Question Papers
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||Anna University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Courses||General – B.Tech., B.Arch., M.Tech., MBA, M.Arch., M.Plan., M.Sc. & M.Phil. Programs
Distance Education – MBA, MCA & M.Sc. Programs
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||044 – 2235 7076|
|Official Website||Click here|
Anna University was established on 4th Sep 1978. This University was named after Late Dr. C.N.Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. The Main Campus of this university extends over 189 acres abutting the Adyar River on the north & Raj Bhavan on the south. In 2001, Anna University was converted to an affiliating type University and was again reconverted to the unitary type in 2010. University Grants Commission has recognized this University as “University with Potential for Excellence”.
At presently, University has 13 Constituent Colleges, 3 Regional Campuses at Tirunelveli, Madurai & Coimbatore and 593 Affiliated Colleges. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Applied Sciences relevant to the current & projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research & disseminating knowledge attainment. In the subject of Mechanical, Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engg., The University is ranked between 151 and 200 at the global level and 7 at the national level.
Courses Offered and Duration
Check out the Anna University Courses and Duration :
|M.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology & Electronic Media||5 years|
Courses and Duration of Distance Education Programs:
- B.Tech. – Candidates have to pass 10+2, or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry as compulsory subjects from the recognized Board.
- B.Arch. – Aspirants must have to pass 10+2 examination with Mathematics or 10+3 (Diploma) in a relevant course.
- M.B.A – Candidates have to pass any graduation from the recognized University.
- M.Sc. – Candidates have to pass B.Sc. as a graduation course from the recognized University.
- M.Phil. – PG of relevant discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- M.Tech. – Candidates have to pass B.Tech. as graduation from the recognized University.
- M.Arch. – Candidates have to pass B.Arch. as graduation from the recognized University.
- M.Plan. – Candidates have to pass B.Tech./B.Plan./B.Arch. as graduation from the recognized University.
- MCA – Candidates have to pass any graduation from the recognized University.
Anna University Application Process
The Procedure for Applying for the admission to Anna University:
- Select the course of your choice by checking your eligibility.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned Photograph and Signature
- Finally, check the details entered in the Application Form and ‘Confirm’ the submission.
- Fee Payment & application Submission.
Anna University Fee Structure
- We can learn a lot and we meet a lot of people with good educational profiles
- Wonderful place both as a learning ground and as a spot to visit on the weekend.
- When it comes to response with students approaching and issue of mark sheets and final transcripts, they have poor skills.
- This university does not provide seats for non-Tamilians
Ratings – 3.8/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Why my Entrance Test & Interview result is showing “WITHHELD” status?
Ans: Entrance Test & Interview results are generally ‘WITHHELD’ for want of documents like (Course Equivalence / Final year mark sheets / relieving order from employers (for Fulltime scholars), and any other relevant documentation pertaining to the eligibility.
Is the phone allowed at University?
Ans. You can freely use mobile phones inside the AU campus. There are no restrictions on it.
How can I get admission in the University for B Tech 2021?
Ans.BE/ B.Tech degree in the relevant field is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission. Diploma holders along with AMIE are also eligible to apply. Admission is based on the TANCET score followed by university-based counseling (TANCA). Aspirants with a valid score in GATE are also eligible to apply.
Is there ragging in University?
Ans. Ragging barely exists in Anna University. It is strictly forbidden and most seniors generally stay well away from first-years. The only accounts of ragging I’ve heard of, are from the extra-curricular clubs (NSS and YRC) and even those are mostly harmless pranks.
Chennai – 600 025
Tamil Nadu, India
Tele -91 – 44 – 2235 1991
Email – [email protected]
Hope you may get complete information about Anna University Admissions 2021. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.