Download Animal Diversity II Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for School of Sciences. This subject is very important for B.Sc. This subject covers the topics of Diversity in Chordates, Functional Anatomy of Chordates, Adaptations, and Behavioural Patterns, etc. Through this article, you can download Unit wise PDFs, Chapters, Topics, and Important Questions. Read the below article, to download the material PDFs.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Animal Diversity II Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Animal Diversity II|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||B.Sc, M.Sc (Zoology)|
|Course Type||Under Graduation & Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Diversity in Chordates
- Reptiles and Birds
- Agatha, Fishes and Amphibians
- Introduction to Chordates
Functional Anatomy of Chordates – I
- Circulatory System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
Functional Anatomy of Chordates – II
- Endocrine System
- Skeletal System
- Nervous System and Sense Organs
- Urinogenital System
Adaptations and Behavioural Patterns
- Adaptive Behaviour
- Organization of Behaviour
- Development of Behaviour
- Introduction to Animal Behaviour
Animal Diversity II Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s Degree in Science (Zoology). The following university students can also download Animal Diversity II study materials :
- Banaras Hindu University
- University of Calcutta
- Delhi University
- University of Calicut
- Bangalore University
- Kanpur University
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Subject in the Semesters
Animal Diversity II subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Sc Zoology I Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Animal Diversity II subject :
|Diversity in Chordates||Download|
|Functional Anatomy of Chordates – I||Click Here|
|Functional Anatomy of Chordates – II||Download|
|Adaptations and Behavioural Patterns||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Animal Diversity II subject :
- Give an account of nonplacental mammals.
- Describe adaptations in bats for flight and whales for an aquatic mode of life.
- Discuss the evolution of man.
- List the names of threatened species of mammals in India.
- Explain important characters of mammals which have contributed to the success of their life on land.
- Describe the adaptations of reptiles to terrestrial life.
- List and describe the characteristics of reptiles.
- Describe the salient features of the four extant orders: Rhynchocephalia, Chelonia, Crocodilia, and Squamata.
- Distinguish between poisonous and non-poisonous snakes.
- List and describe the characteristics of birds.
- Describe the social behaviour of birds.
- Classify the chordates giving suitable examples.
- Describe the natural history and basic adaptive features of hemichordates and protochordates.
- Describe arterial and venous systems of vertebrates.
- Describe the composition of blood.
- Describe the lymphatic system.
- Explain the phenomenon of double circulation.
- Trace origin and evolution of heart of vertebrates.
- Describe the endocrine structures of sub-mammalian species.
- Describe the location, structure and functions of the endocrine glands of humans.
- List the secretions of the different endocrine glands in mammals.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Animal Diversity II Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.