Download Animal Diversity I Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for School of Sciences. These Study Books will be useful for Zoology students. The concepts of Diversity of Animal Life, Comparative Forms and Functions, Adaptation and Behavioural Pattern are well explained in these materials. We provide genuine notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Animal Diversity I Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Animal Diversity I|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||B.Sc, M.Sc (Zoology)|
|Course Type||Under Graduation & Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Diversity of Animal Life – I (Organisation)
- Metazoa-Origin and Evolution
- The Protozoans
- Five Kingdom Classification
Diversity of Animal Life – II (Classification)
- Skeleton and Polymorphism
- Classification of Multicellular Animals-III
- Classification of Multicellular Animals-II
- Classification of Multicellular Animals-I
Comparative Forms and Functions
- Reproductive System
- Endocrine System
- Nervous System and Sense Organ
- Respiratory and Circulatory System
- Nutrition, Osmoregulation, and Excretion
Adaptation and Behavioural Pattern
- Beneficial Non-chordates
- Harmful Non-chordates
- Behavioural Patterns
- Adaptive Radiations
Animal Diversity Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s Degree in Science (Zoology). The following university students can also download Animal Diversity I study materials :
- Banaras Hindu University
- University of Calcutta
- Delhi University
- University of Calicut
- Bangalore University
- Kanpur University
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Subject in the Semesters
Animal Diversity I subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Sc Zoology I Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Animal Diversity I subject :
|Diversity of Animal Life – I (Organisation)||Download|
|Diversity of Animal Life – II (Classification)||Click Here|
|Comparative Forms and Functions||Download|
|Adaptation and Behavioural Pattern||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Animal Diversity I subject :
- Describe various levels of body organization of animals?
- Describe the various cleavage patterns found in animals?
- Describe the different types of body cavities, segmentation, cephalization, and their functional significance?
- Classify animals on the basis of their structural organization?
- Discuss the origin and evolution of Animalia.
- ‘Enumerate and distinguish between various protozoan phyla?
- Explain how protozoans osmoregulate and respire?
- Describe the Cell Theory. Trace its historical development and point out some exceptions to this theory?
- Describe how living organisms have been classified in different ways at different times by different authorities?
- Distinguish prokaryotic cells from eukaryotic cells?
- Define polymorphism?
- Describe polymorphism in cnidarians and insects.
- Describe sexual reproduction and its importance.
- Illustrate the various types of asexual reproduction in non-chordates giving examples.
- Differentiate between direct and indirect life cycles.
- Explain the importance of alternation of generations in some phyla of non-chordates.
- Describe the usefulness of non-chordates as sources of food.
- Describe the meaning, process, and significance of migration in insects.
- Describe the structure of insect wing and explain the mechanism of flight in insects.
- Distinguish between different types of parasites.
- Illustrate how non-chordates attract their partners and mates.
- Explain endogenous and exogenous biological rhythms.
- Describe various modes of locomotion among non-chordates.
- Explain how locomotion is accomplished in echinoderms.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Animal Diversity I Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.