Check out Amity University Gwalior Admissions 2021. AUMP is a private University in Gwalior, Madya Pradesh. Admissions in AUMP (एमिटी यूनिवर्सिटी) will be based on Entrance Test Marks, Merit and Interview. The University offers B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Arch, B.Des, B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons), BA and BFA programs at the UG level. At the PG level, AUMP offers M.Tech, MFA, MCA, MA, M.Sc, MBA and M.Tech courses. Through this article, you will get the details of Amity University Gwalior Admissions, Fee Details, Admission Process ,Eligibility Criteria, etc.
Table of Contents
Amity University Gwalior Admissions
|Name of the University||Amity University|
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, BA, B.Arch, B.Design, B.Com(Hons), B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, Ph.D.|
|Admissions Based||Entrance Test, Merit & Interview|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Amity University, Gwalior, also known as Amity University, Madhya Pradesh has been established by Madhya Pradesh Act No. 27 of 2010 of Government of Madhya Pradesh. The university campus is located on 100 acres of land opposite Gwalior Airport with modern amenities like spacious lecture theaters, classrooms, seminar halls, and an auditorium.
The university offers programs in the fields of architecture, biotechnology, commerce, communication, computer Science and information technology, economics, engineering, English literature, fashion, finance, language, law, liberal arts, management, and psychology and behavioral science, both at undergraduate and post-graduate levels, besides offering doctoral degree in several of those disciplines.
Courses and Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions for various courses are as follows :
|B.Tech||Based Amity JEE score and should be completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as subjects|
|B.Sc (Hons)||10+2 with 55% marks in PCB|
|B.Arch||10+2 qualification with 50% marks andNATA score/ JEE Main Paper 2 score|
|BA/BA (Hons)||10+2 qualification|
|B.Des/ LLB(Hons)/ BBA/ BCA||10+2 qualification|
|MBA||Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks|
|M.Sc||B.Sc. in relevant stream from a recognized University|
|MA||BA in relevant discipline from recognized University|
|M.Com||B.Com in relevant stream from a recognized University|
|Ph.D.||Master’s degree or M.Phil in the relevant field with 55% marks from recognized University|
- Candidates are advised to follow the below steps to complete the admission process :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on ” Apply Now 2020 ” on the top right side of the webpage.
- Here you will have 2 options i.e., Apply Online or Download Application Form.
- Fill and submit application form online
- Upload your class X mark sheet softcopy and recent color passport size photograph.
- Pay online through Credit/Debit Card.
Click Here to Apply Online.
- Fill the basic details and download application form in PDF format.
- Print the application form, fill-in the required details completely, affix recent color passport size photo and submit along with photocopy of class X mark sheet at the respective campus you are applying to
- Submit DD for Rs. 1100/- in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New delhi or pay online by debit/credit card.
Click Here to download Application Form.
The fee to be paid through online or offline mode is Rs. 1,100/-
Offer of Admission
- Selection of candidates is done by an intimation through an Admission Letter which will be made available on Admission microsite for downloading. Details regarding payment of fees at the time of admission, allotment of hostel and date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be mentioned in the admission letter.
- Offer of admission will be valid only for the specific program opted by the candidate as well as for the same academic session. Admission is given provisionally as specified in the letter. The offer of admission will automatically be cancelled if the conditions are not fulfilled by the stipulated time.
- Failure to pay the fee within the given date will lead to cancellation of admission.
Amity University Gwalior Campus
Maharajpura (Opposite Airport),
Gwalior – 474 005 (Madhya Pradesh)
Admission Helpline No :
Tel : 8349994630/31/32, 9826759724,9860220674,8770479789,7879666654 & 9977655337
WebSite : amity.edu/gwalior
We hope that you may get complete details on the Amity University Gwalior Admissions 2021. We have provided the University’s Admission details like Applications, Admission Process, Programs, Duration, Eligibility, Important Links, Fees Structure, Administration, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.