Download Algorithm Design Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Computer and Information Sciences. Students of CSE, IT & BCA can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Our website Exams Time has come up with the best materials for the main concepts of Introduction to Algorithm, Design Techniques, etc. Continue reading the below article to download the study books.
Other Links :
- Fundamentals of Computer Networks
- Web Programming
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Information Technology
Table of Contents
Algorithm Design Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Algorithm Design|
|Category||School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)|
|Useful for||B.Tech in CSE, IT, BCA|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Algorithm Design Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Introduction to Algorithm
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), B.Tech in CSE & IT. The following university students can download Algorithm Design study materials :
- Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUK)
- Guru Jambheswar University
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women
- Biju Patnaik University
- Jaipur National University
- Lovely Professional University
Subject in the Semesters
Algorithm Design subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Tech IT V Semester
- CSE V Semester
- BCA IV Semester
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Algorithm Design study materials :
- Write the advantages and disadvantages of linear search algorithm.
- Write the iterations for sorting the following list of numbers using bubble sort, selection sort and insertion sort:
45, 67, 12, 89, 1, 37, 25, 10
- Define the following:
- Time Complexity
- Space Complexity
- Define the basic five asymptotic notations?
- Define Best case Time Complexity?
- Define Worst-case Time Complexity.
- Define Average case time complexity?
- Write an algorithm for bubble sort and write its worst case, average case and best case analysis.
- Define basic efficiency classes.
- Write a function for implementing binary search. Also give an expression for running time complexity in terms of input size n for Worst case, Best case and average case.
- Define a graph?
- Differentiate between an undirected and a directed graph?
- Traverse a graph using DFS and BFS.
- Explain the basic concept of Divide-and-Conquer?
- Explain how Divide-and-Conquer method is applied to solve various problems such as Binary Search, Quick-Sort, Merge-Sort, Integer multiplication.
- Kruskal’s Algorithm
- Prim’s algorithm
- Bellman-Ford algorithm
- Dijkstra’s Algorithm
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Algorithm Design Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.