Download Advanced Social Psychology Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. Students of Psychology can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. This subject will come for MA Psychology. Our website Exams Time has come up with the best materials for the main concepts of Introduction to Social Psychology, Process of Social Influence, Group Dynamics, etc. Continue reading the below article to download the study books.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Advanced Social Psychology Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Advanced Social Psychology|
|Useful for||Master of Arts in Psychology|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Introduction to Social Psychology
- Nature and Concept of Social Psychology and Social Psychology Related to other Disciplines
- Social Cognition: Attribution Theory
- Methods of Social Psychology
- Current Trends in Social Psychology and Ethical Issues
Process of Social Influence
- The Concepts of Social Influence
- Pro-social Behaviour and Factors Contributing to Pro-social Behaviour
- Interpersonal Attraction
- Aggression and Violence
Attitudes, Stereotypes, Prejudice, and Discrimination
- Introduction to Attitude and Stereotypes
- Formation of Attitude and Attitude Change
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- Social Conflict and Its Resolution
- Introduction to Group, Formation, and Types of Group
- Group Dynamics
- Social Identity, Crowding and Crowd Behaviour
- Cooperation, Competition, and Conflicts
Advanced Social Psychology Study Books
|Advanced Social Psychology||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master’s Degree in Psychology. The following university students can also download Advanced Social Psychology study materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- NIILM University
Subject in the Semesters
Advanced Social Psychology subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BA Psychology II Semester
- B.Sc Counselling Psychology IV Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Advanced Social Psychology :
|Introduction to Social Psychology||Download|
|Process of Social Influence||Click Here|
|Attitudes, Stereotypes, Prejudice, and Discrimination||Download|
|Group Dynamics||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Advanced Social Psychology subject :
- Define Social psychology. Discuss its nature and scope.
- Write a note on social thought before the advent of social psychology.
- What are the three levels of analysis in social sciences? Which level of analysis would you relate to social psychology?
- What is the difference between psychological social psychology and sociological social psychology?
- Discuss the relation of social psychology with other social sciences.
- What do you understand by the interdisciplinary and intradisciplinary approach?
- What do you mean by additive and averaging models?
- What do you mean by person perception? What is the role of schemas in person perception?
- Write a note on the covariation principle proposed by Harold Kelly.
- What are the errors in attribution that people generally make in understanding
- What are the educational implications of Weiner’s attribution theory? Explain.
- Explain the Needs and aims of social psychological research?
- Differentiate between common sense explanations and scientific explanations?
- Differentiate between theoretical and applied research?
- Explain meta-analysis.
- Define social psychology research.
- Describe the relationship between sociobiology and evolutionary psychology?
- Explain a Multicultural Perspective.
- Describe the growing influence on application of social psychology to different areas?
- Explain social interaction and process?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Advanced Social Psychology Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.