Download Advanced Data Base Management Systems Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS). Advanced DBMS is one of the subjects in the courses of CSE & IT. Here we provide the materials for the important concepts of etc. Download the Study Books, Important Questions of this subject from Exams Time website for better preparation. Unit wise PDFs are also provided below.
Other Links :
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Software Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Internet Technologies
- Data Communication and Networks
Table of Contents
Advanced Data Base Management Systems Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Advanced Data Base Management Systems|
|Category||School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)|
|Useful for||B.Tech in CSE, IT, MCA|
|Course Type||Under Graduation and Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Advanced DBMS Study Books
Chapters & Topics
DataBase Design and Implementation
- Relational Database Design
- Database Implementation and Tools
- Advanced SQL
- Database System Catalogue
DBMS Advanced Features and Distributed Database
- Query Processing and Evaluation
- Transaction Management and Recovery
- Database Security and Authorisation
- Distributed Database
Enhanced Database Models
- Object Oriented Database
- Database and XML
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Introduction and Data Mining
Emerging Trends and Example DBMS Architectures
- Emerging Database Models, Technologies and Applications-I
- Emerging Database Models, Technologies and Applications-II
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master of Computer Applications (MCA), B.Tech in CSE & IT. The following university students can download Advanced Data Base Management Systems study materials :
- Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUK)
- Guru Jambheswar University
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women
- Biju Patnaik University
- Lovely Professional University
Subject in the Semesters
Advanced Data Base Management Systems subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Tech IT VII Semester
- CSE VII Semester
- MCA V Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Advanced Data Base Management Systems subject :
|Database Design and Implementation||Download|
|DBMS Advanced Features and Distributed Database||Click Here|
|Enhanced Database Models||Click Here|
|Emerging Trends and Example DBMS Architectures||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Advanced Data Base Management Systems study materials :
- Define the system catalogue and its content?
- Describe the use of catalogue in a commercial DBMS?
- Define the data dictionary system and its advantages and disadvantages?
- Define the role of catalogue in system administration.
- Define Assertions and explain how they can be used in SQL?
- Explain the concept of views, SQL commands on views and updates on views?
- Define and use Cursors?
- Explain Dynamic SQL and SQLJ.
- Define the role of database in an organization’s information system?
- Define a good database design?
- Describe functional dependency and normalization;
- Explain the multi-valued dependency and 4NF?
- Define join dependency and 5NF?
- Define inclusion dependencies and Template Dependency.
- Define temporal data.
- Describe distributed commit protocols.
- Explain concurrency management in distributed database systems?
- Explain the concept of replication servers.
- Define transaction processing?
- Explain the process of deadlock handling in DBMS?
- Define the buffer management system of the DBMS?
- Explain what is data mining?
- Define the different approaches to data mining?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Advanced Data Base Management Systems Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.