Download Administrative Theory Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of MA in Public Administration can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide State, Society and Public Administration Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Social Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Administrative Theory Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Administrative Theory|
|Useful for||Master of Arts in Public Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
- Public Administration – Meaning, Nature and Scope and Importance
- Nature and Typologies of Organisation
- Development and Growth of Administrative Theories
- Scientific Management Approach
- Administrative Management Approach
- Max Weber’s Theory of Bureaucracy
- Critique of Bureaucracy
- Human Relations Approach
- Views of Herbert A. Simon on Decision-Making in an Organisation
- Organizational Structure, Processes, and Functioning
- Socio-Psychological Approach: Views of Chris Argyris
- Socio-Psychological Approach: Views of Abraham Maslow and Frederick Herzberg
- Socio-Psychological Approach: Views of Doughlas Mcgregor and Victor Vroom
- Open and Cooperative Systems
- Systems Approach: Views of David Easton and Chester Barnard
- Concept of Learning Organisation
- New Organisational Culture
- New Public Administration
- Perspective of Public Choice
- Pertinence of Critical Theory
Principles of Administrative Theory Study Books
|Administrative Theory||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned Administrative Theory study materials. Click on the below link to download it :
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master of Arts in Public Administration. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Rai Technology University
- EIILM University
- University of Houston
Subject in the Semesters
Administrative Theory subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA Public Administration II Semester
We have mentioned some of the important questions in the Administrative Theory subject :
- Define Administration and Public Administration?
- Describe the nature of Public Administration?
- Explain the scope of Public Administration
- Distinguish between Private and Public Administration
- Analyze the Role of Public Administration vis-à-vis Liberalization, Privatisation and Globalisation (LPG)?
- Define Organisation.
- Explain the Organisation and its characteristics
- Define, describe and differentiate between formal and informal organizations?
- Discuss the Typologies of organizations.
- Discuss the new trends in the Liberal and Marxist analyses of the State.
- Explain the meaning of Neo-liberalism and trace its evolution as a concept?
- Explain the meaning and emergence of human relation approach?
- Evaluate the human relations approach?
- Distinguish the differences between human relations and the classical approach?
- Explain the Organisation-Environment interface and organization change.
- Describe the characteristics and types of organizations.
- Define the concept of organization.
- Analyze the features of closed, open and cooperative systems?
- What is the meaning and nature of systems approach?
- Analyze modern organization as an open system.
- Explain David Easton’s application of systems approach to analyze political system.
- Highlight Chester Barnard’s application of systems approaches to understand the administrative processes of an organization.
- Define organizational culture?
- Discuss the functions of organizational culture?
- Identify the types of organizational culture?
- Explain the new organizational culture.
- Explain the emergence and growth of the New Public Administration?
- Discuss the goals, anti goals and features of New Public Administration?
- Explain the concepts of rationality and methodological individualism?
- Define public goods and club goods?
- Explain the relevance and analytical power of the public choice approach to bureaucracy.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Administrative Theory Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.