Check out the Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Notification 2021-22. ANU is the Centre for Distance Education for various UG / PG / Diploma / PG Diploma and other Certificate Courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, and Management Fields. The Acharya Nagarjuna University Admissions of various courses for the academic year 2021 – 22 are released. The applications are to be filled by the candidates through offline mode only.
Admissions to the courses will be offered based on the Entrance Exam Marks scored by the candidate or on Merit basis in the qualifying Examination. Working Employees, House Holders can get their Degree Certificate just by sitting at home, as it is made easy by Correspondence Studies. Through this article, we are going to provide the ANU CDE Notification, Brochure, Courses List, Eligibility, Qualification and Fee Details. Continue reading the article to get the complete information of Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Notification.
Other Links :
- ANU CDE Hall Ticket – Download Admit Card PDF
- Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Results
- Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Time Table
Table of Contents
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Notification 2021
|Name of the University||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Courses Offered||Distance Studies in Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Certificate Courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Exam or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Acharya Nagarjuna University announces admissions twice in a year i.e July to June (Academic Year Batch) and December to January (Calendar Batch).
ANU CDE provides the best faculty for Distance Studies. Supplementary exams are also held for Distance Mode Courses. Weekend classes and Practicals are available at study centers.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Notification – Important Dates
Here are the Dates of ANU Admissions for DE :
|Starting Date for Entrance Exam Applications||will be updated|
|Last Date for submitting the Application Forms (Without any Fine)||will be updated|
|Date of Entrance Exam||will be updated|
Eligibility & Qualification
- For UG Courses: Candidates should have completed 12th/ Inter / Diploma in a relevant field (depends on the course chosen by the candidate) from any recognized Board.
- For PG Courses: Candidates should have done their Graduation in any discipline (according to the subject selected by the student) from any recognized University.
- Age Limit: There is no age Limit for Distance Education in ANU.
- Nationality: Should be a citizen of India.
ANU Distance Education – Application Process
The Application form will be accepted by the candidates in two ways. Entrance Test based admissions and Direct Admissions. However, applicants should fill the application form in offline mode only. Please follow the process :
- Visit the Official website of ANU CDE i.e., www.anucde.info/default.asp
- Click on the Tab “Application Form”
- Click on “Entrance Test Admission/Direct Admission” based on the course of the applicant.
- Download the application form
- Fill in all the required fields in the form without any mistakes manually.
- Submit the application form with relevant documents attached to it (in person, or through post to the Office Address).
The following are the application fee details for Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Notification :
The fee payment can be done through Andhra Bank/SBI Offline Challan or online mode of transaction via Internet Banking.
|Name of the Course||Application Fee|
|MBA / MCA with Entrance Test||Rs 600 /-|
|MBA / MCA without Entrance Test||Rs 400 /-|
|BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA / BHM||Rs 250 /-|
|Other Courses||Rs 170 /-|
Note: Above Fee is applicable only if the form is submitted in person, for applications submitted through the post an extra Rs 50 /- is charged.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education – Offered Courses List
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admissions will be offered on the following courses :
Post Graduate Programmes
- Science (M.Sc)
- Arts (M.A)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Commerce (M.Com)
- Computer Applications (MCA)
Under Graduate Courses
- Science (B.Sc)
- Arts (BA)
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Commerce (B.Com)
- Food Production
- Certificate Course in HIV/Aids Counseling
- Life Skills Level – I
- Certificate Course in Hotel and Hospital House Keeping
The below table provides the Acharya Nagarjuna University Admissions Prospectus of various courses. Click on the link to download it.
|UG/PG/M.L.I.Sc./B.L.I.Sc./PG DIP./UG Dip./Certificate Courses||Download Here|
|MBA/MCA – Course Prospectus||Download Here|
|MBA/MCA – Course Fee Particulars & Schedule||Download Here|
Centre for Distance Education,
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Andhra Pradesh, India
e-mail: [email protected]
Contact Number :
0863-2346208, 0863-2346222, 0863-2346213
Useful Links :
- Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Courses and Syllabus
- ANU Distance Education Question Papers
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Notification 2021 – 22, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates of this website.