Download Accountancy II Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of B.Com can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Accountancy II Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Accountancy II Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Accountancy II|
|Useful for||B.Com, M.Com|
|Course Type||Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
Branch and Departmental Accounts
- Branch Accounts – I
- Branch Accounts – II
- Departmental Accounts
Hire Purchase Accounts
- Hire Purchase Accounts I
- Hire Purchase Accounts II
- Hire Purchase Accounts III
- General Introduction and Distribution of Profits
- Admission of a Partner
- Retirement or Death of a Partner
- Dissolution of A Partnership Firm
- General Introduction
- Record of Share Capital Transactions
- Issue and Redemption of Debentures
- Purchase of Business and, Profits Prior To Incorporation
- Final Accounts – I
- Final Accounts – II
- Analysis of Financial Statement
- Statement of Changes in Financial Position – I
- Statement of Changes in Financial Position – II
Accountancy II Study Books
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Accountancy II subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Branch and Departmental Accounts||Download|
|Hire Purchase Accounts||Click Here|
|Company Accounts-I||Click Here|
|Company Accounts-II||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Commerce. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Madras Christian College
- Lovely Professional University
Subject in the Semesters
Accountancy I subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Com I & II Semesters
We have mentioned some of the important questions on Accountancy II subject :
- What are the objectives of keeping branch accounts?
- How are branch balances incorporated in head office books at the end of the accounting year?
- What do you mean by Departmental Accounts? Why are they considered necessary?
- What are the advantages of Departmental Accounts? Explain briefly.
- What are the characteristics of a hire purchase agreement?
- Explain the term ‘Default’ and ‘Repossession’ both in relation to hire purchase, transaction and an installment sale transaction.
- Describe how you can keep a detailed record of individual transactions in a subsidiary book.
- Define Partnership and state its main characteristics.
- What is Revaluation Account? What journal entries are to be passed when assets and liabilities are revalued at the time of admission of a partner?
- What is gaining ratio and how would you calculate it. Explain fully with illustrations?
- How would you distinguish between dissolution of partnership and dissolutioh of Firm?
- Distinguish between partnership and company forms of organizations.
- What is share premium? Is there any limit on the amount of premium to be charged? Explain the legal provisions relating to the utilization of share premium.
- What are the various types of debentures? Describe each one of them briefly. ‘
- What is ‘Purchase Consideration’? Explain the various methods of calculating purchase consideration.
- What are the special features of the Profit and Loss Account of a Company?
- Explain briefly the meaning and nature of financial statements.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Accountancy II Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.