Download Accountancy-I Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of B.Com can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Accountancy Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions on this topic, and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Accountancy-I Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Accountancy-I|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Accountancy-I Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
Here we have mentioned the chapters and topics of the Accountancy I subject. For more information go through the article and also search in other books on the same subject.
- Basic Concepts of Accounting
- The Accounting Process
- Cash Book And Bank Reconciliation
- Other Subsidiary Books
- Bills of Exchange
- Concepts Relating to Final Accounts
- Final Accounts I
- Final Accounts II
- Errors and Their Rectification
Consignment and Joint Ventures
- Consignment Accounts-I
- Consignment Accounts-II
- Consignment Accounts-III
- Joint Venture Accounts
Accounts from Incomplete Records
- Self-Balancing System
- Accounts from Incomplete Records-I
- Accounts from Incomplete Records-II
- Accounts from Incomplete Records-III
Accountancy – I
- Accounts of Non-Trading Concerns-I
- Accounts of Non-trading Concerns – II
- Depreciation – I
- Depreciation – II
- Provisions and Reserves
Accounting Study Books
Accountancy is the practice of recording, classifying and reporting on business transactions for a business. It provides feedback to management regarding the financial results and status of an organization.
Accountancy II Study Materials will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Accounting Process and Rules
- Accounting: An Overview
- Basics of Accounting
- Accounting and its Functions
- Rectification of Errors
- Accounting And Its Functions
- Nature and Scope of Accounting
- Basic Accounting Process: Preparation of Journal, Ledger, And Trial Balance
Unit wise PDFs – Accountancy-I Study Materials
Here we have mentioned the unit-wise PDFs of the Accountancy-I subject. Click on the below link to download it
|Consignment and Joint Ventures||Click Here|
|Accounts from Incomplete Records||Download|
|Accountancy – I||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Commerce. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Madras Christian College
- Lovely Professional University
The subject in the Semesters
Accountancy I subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Com I & II Semesters
We have mentioned some of the important questions in Accountancy-I Study Materials :
- Define Accounting and explain its scope.
- What is Trial Balance? Explain how it is prepared?
- What are the advantages of maintaining a Petty Cash Book? Explain the method of balancing and posting the Petty Cash Book.
- What is Joumal Proper? What entries are usually recorded in the Journal Proper?
- Differentiate between a Bill of Exchange and a Promissory Note? State their importance for the modem business?
- What do you understand by matching costs against revenue? Explain the main implications of the Matching Concept.
- Distinguish between cash basis and accrual basis of accounting. Why do you consider the accrual basis more rational?
- What is a Balance Sheet? Describe different methods of arranging assets arid liabilities.
- Why some adjustments become necessary at the time of preparing the final accounts? Name any two items of adjustment and explain how they are shown in the final accounts.
- What is Suspense Account? State its advantages.
- What do you mean by Income & Expenditure Account? How does it differ from Receipts & Payments Account?
- State the steps involved in the preparation of Receipts and Payments Account from the Income and Expenditure Account. Give examples.
Recommended Books for Accountancy I
The books that are useful for knowing about Accountancy I are given here. These are available online and can be downloaded for learning.
- A Handbook on Commerce & Accountancy, by Unique Academic Board, Paperback
- Handbook of Accountancy, by Arihant Experts, Paperback
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Accountancy-I Study Materials. Share this article Accountancy-I Study Materials with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.