Download Academic Library System Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. Students of MLIS can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. This subject will come for Master of Library and Information Science. Our website Exams Time has come up with the best materials for the main concepts of Development of Academic Libraries, Collection Development, Resource Sharing Programme, etc. Continue reading the below article to download the study books.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Academic Library System Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Academic Library System|
|Useful for||Master of Library and Information Science|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Development of Academic Libraries
- Academic Libraries: Objectives and Functions
- Role of UGC and other Bodies in Promoting Libraries in Universities, Colleges and other Institutions of Higher Learning
- Library Governance
- Academic Library Services
- Financial Management of Academic Libraries
- Collection Development Policy/weeding out Policy
- Problems in Collection Organisation
- Collection Development Programmes
Staffing Pattern and Staff Development for Academic Libraries
- Norms and Patterns of Staffing
- Continuing Education Programmes
- Personnel Management
Resource Sharing Programme
- Resource Sharing: Need and Objectives
- Inflibnet: Information and Library Network
- Library Networks and Consortia
Academic Library Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science. The following university students can also download Academic Library System study materials :
- Lovely Professional University
- Alagappa University
Subject in the Semesters
Academic Library System subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Academic Library System :
|Development of Academic Libraries||Download|
|Collection Development||Click Here|
|Staffing Pattern and Staff Development for Academic Libraries||Download|
|Resource Sharing Programme||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Academic Library System :
- What is a library?
- Write a short note on National Knowledge Commission.
- What is the purpose of school libraries?
- Write the features and functions of school library.
- Explain in brief about colleges and university libraries.
- Write the role of a college librarian in career guidance.
- Discuss the development of university libraries.
- What is meant by imperial libraries?
- What is the essential of planning?
- What are the four main areas of short-term long-term planning?
- Define the area of planning?
- Write the purpose of planning.
- Write the need and importance of planning.
- Discuss on the applications of planning.
- Explain the steps and components of planning.
- Explain SWOT analysis.
- Write the uses of SWOT analysis.
- Explain in detail the corporate planning and marketing.
- What is meant by system approach?
- Define MBO.
- Write a short note on the characteristics of Emerging Library and Information Environment.
- Explain the HRM strategy
- Describe the job definitions.
- Explain the techniques of job enrichment.
- Describe the appraisal of library staff.
- Discuss the issues of staff appraisal in academic libraries.
- Brief out job enrichment.
- Write the role of HRD professionals in training.
- Explain the techniques in job enrichment
- Explain the issues of staff appraisal in academic libraries.
- What is a moral strategy?
- Define staff appraisal.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Academic Library System Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.