- Environment | Forest Report of India 2017
- RO | Samiksha Adhikari | Ancient History notes | Maurya Period
- RO | Samiksha Adhikari | Ancient History notes | Mahajanpad Period
- RO | Samiksha Adhikari | Ancient History notes | Prehistoric Period
- RO | Samiksha Adhikari | Ancient History notes | Indus Valley Civilization
Samiksha Adhikari (RO)
Date of commencement of On-Line application for Samiksha Adhikari (RO) : 30.12.2017
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in the Bank : 25.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application : 30.01.2018
The exam Will be held on 08.04.2018 (tentatively).
we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Samiksha Adhikari (RO) & ARO Pre Exam conducting by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UP PSC).
- Samiksha Adhikari (RO)/ARO exams is multiple choice type examination.
- There will be two steps in it. first is preliminary and second is mains.
- In a preliminary examination, there will be two papers.
|Subject||No of Question/ Max Marks|
|General Studies (Paper I)||140|
|General Hindi (Paper II)||60|
- There will be negative marking of one third marks of the assigned marks.
- Duration for paper I is 2 hours and for paper II is 1 hour.
- The Main written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be three papers in this examination.
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Studies||120||120||2 Hours|
|General Hindi and Drafting||Part – 1 (Conventional)||—||100||2 1/2 Hours|
|Part-2 General Vocabulary (Objective Type)||—||60||1/2 Hour|
|Hindi Essay||—||120||3 Hours|
- There Will be a Negative Marking of one third (0.33) Marks of the marks assigned.
Paper-I (General Studies)
General Studies : The paper of General Studies will include questions on the following topics :-
1. General Science,
2. History of India,
3. Indian National Movement,
4. Indian Polity, Economy & Culture,
5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade.
6. Population, Ecology and Urbanization (in India Context)
7. World Geography and Geography and Natural Resources of India.
8. Current National and International Important Events.
9. General Intelligentsia.
10. Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
Paper-II (General Hindi)
(1) Opposites (10 words)
(2) Sentence and Correction in framing (10 sentences)
(3) One word for several words (10 words)
(4) Same usage and same nature words (10 words)
(5) A Noun as Defined by an adjective & an adjectives (10 words)
(6) Synonymous words (10 words)
Paper 1. General Studies :– (Like Preliminary Exam.)
Paper 2. General Hindi and Drafting :-
Part – 1 (Conventional) :-
(1) Heading of Given Passage, Precis and explanation of the under lined parts.
(2) Precis in Tabular Form of any given Govt. Letter
(i) Official/Demi official letter
(ii) Office Memo/Memo/Circular
(iii) Communique / Annotation & Reports / Reminder
(4) Definition Vocabulary (Administrative and Commercial)
(i) English to Hindi (five words)
(ii) Hindi to English (five words)
(iii) Idioms and Phrases
(5) Computer Knowledge
Part-2 General Vocabulary (Objective Type)
(2) Sentence and Correction in framing
(3) One word for several words
(4) Same usage and same nature words
(5) Derived by a noun & Adjective
Paper 3. Hindi Essay
There will be three questions in this paper. Selecting One topic (A/B/C) from each question Essays will have to be written (in given words Limit)
- Literature and Cultures words limit 600
- Social Field
- Political Field
- Science, Ecology and Technology words limit 600
- Economical Field
- Agriculture and Commerce
- National and International Events (words limit 600)
- Natural Calamities – Earth Stumbling, Cyclone, Earthquake, Flood, Drought etc.
- National Development Plans.
For more update on any competative exams visit examstime.in