- SBI Clerk Preparation Tips 2018 – Complete Subject Wise Study Plan
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017-18
- General Awareness (GA-GK) Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2018
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 21 Jan 2018
- Reasoning Practice Questions for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam
- English Practice Questions for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam
- Bank for International settlements | BIS
- International Monetary Fund | IMF
- IBPS Clerk Mains Quant Practice
- Synonym and Antonym for IBPS Clerk | PO | SO | SSC | Railway
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
SBI (State Bank of India) released recruitment notification of Clerk 2018-19. SBI Clerk Recruitment is one of the most formidable recruitment in the banking sector. It provides an excellent job in India’s largest Public Sector Bank with a handsome salary. Before going for a competitive examination, one must know about the eligibility criteria, application process, syllabus and changes introduced in the examination pattern , so that, one can plan for examination in better way. We provides you with all these things under a roof i.e. examstime.in.
Important Dates SBI of Clerk Recruitment 2018:
Online Registration of Application starts from: 20.01.2018
Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 10.02.2018
Preliminary Examination March/April 2018 (tentatively)
Main Examination 12.05.2018 (tentatively)
(A) Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2018)
20 years – 28 years
Note – candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation as per govt. norms.
(B)Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 01.01.2018) Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: The selection process will consist of on-line test
(Preliminary & Mains Examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|Sl. No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|01.||English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|02.||Numerical Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|03.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
Note – Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
The structure of main examination (online objective type) would be as follows:
|Sl. No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|02.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be
bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4 of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Test of specified opted local language:
Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/
certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be
subjected to any Language test. In case of others (qualified for selection), specified
opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before
joining. Candidates not found to be proficient in specified opted local language
would be disqualified.
SBI Clerk 2018 Exam Pattern . Click here to view Advertisement of SBI Clerk 2018