IBPS RRB PO Prelims Examination is going to be held on 11th and 12th of August. It can be a nerve-racking time for even the most industrious students as it is going to be the Examination for a post in a public sector bank through IBPS. One really needs to make strenuous efforts to ace this exam. It is also true that stressing out and worrying about the exam will do no good at all. So, it is important for the students to have a positive mindset. Your best bet would be to be to make the best use of your knowledge and you can only do that if you are unladen. Being stress-free doesn’t mean you have to be jolly as a sandboy, it can affect your performance in a negative way. A little amount of stress is healthy and necessary too for your exam. So students, here are a few revision tips for all those who are going to appear in IBPS RRB PO Prelims Examination.
Numerical Ability or Quantitative Aptitude
- The trick to scoring marks in Numerical Ability Section is to attempt the questions on Quadratic Equations, Simplification and Approximation first and then going for Number Series.
- After having attempted all these questions efficiently, go for Data Interpretation. The number of questions based on DI in the examination can range from 10 to 15. In every DI, 3 questions are always doable and the rest two are a bit tricky and calculative.
- The remaining few questions will be based on miscellaneous topics like CI & SI, Time and Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Partnership, etc.
- The trick to attempt the maximum number of questions in Reasoning Section in minimum time is to attempt the difficult puzzles in the end.
- Start with the questions that are not in the form of puzzles, you can choose to start with questions based on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and other random topics.
- Then try to start with puzzles that appear easy to be solved and proceed with moderate and difficult puzzles in a similar way. This is how you have to manage to attempt this section.