General Awareness (GA-GK) Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2018
Current Affairs Questions asked in IBPS Clerk’s Mains Exam:
- B.D. Mishra is the governor of which state ? – Arunachal Pradesh
- Vice chairman of Niti Ayog- Rajiv Kumar.
- Winner of China Open Singles Men Title- Rafael Nadal.
- Dhirubhai Ambani Solar Park is situated in?- Rajasthan.
- Hand in Hand Bilateral exercise is held between- China and India.
- In 2017, Economic Nobel prize was given to whom – Richard Thaler.
- Sanjeev Stalin is associated with which of the following game – Football.
- Which Indian state first to start adjournment online? – Rajasthan
- SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organisation) summit 2017, held in which country – Astana, Kazakhstan.
- Who is Lekh Tandon? – Indian filmmaker and actor.
- Which city has hosted the Meeting of 48 governor – New Delhi
- 3rd International Conference on Yoga held in which city? – New Delhi.
- Who is heading the committee for China relationship – Shashi Tharoor.
Static GK Questions asked in IBPS Clerk’s Mains Exam:
- Achanakmar Wildlife Sanctuary is in which state?- Chhattisgarh
- One question related to Sfm messaging.
- Balphakram National Park is in? – Meghalaya
- What is the capital of Austria? Vienna
- Ukai dam is situated in?- Gujarat
- JRD Tata sports memorial situated in which city – Jamshedpur.
- One question related to Lebanon port.
Banking Awareness Questions asked in IBPS Clerk’s Mains Exam:
- One question related to Initial Coin.
- One question related to overnight borrowings?
- Who regulates microfinance given by NBFC- RBI.
- Tenure of call money- 1 to 14 Days
- Full form of CAGR- Compound Annual Growth Rate.
- In NACH, “H” stands for what – National Automated Clearing House.
- Bharatiya Reserve bank Note Mudran press located in which cities – Salboni & Mysore.
- Savings & current account is known as – CASA ratio.
- What is a ‘Global Depositary Receipt?‘
- Payment bank can issue credit card?
- What is Credit risk?
- Interest Risk is a type of? – Market risk
- UCO Bank Headquarters in- Kolkata
- What does L stand for in LAF? Facility (Liquidity adjustment facility)
- What does A stand for in FATF?- Action (Financial Action Task Force)